Successful Blogging by Ryall Marketing Agency Watford London
Do you wonder whether your business needs a blog? If you’re not blogging at the moment, you probably know the world has decided that it’s a ‘must’. If you are blogging, perhaps you wonder whether it’s worth your time and whether you are doing it right? Successful blogging should be a key part of your marketing mix.
What’s the point, should I bother blogging?
Put simply, because it pays to do it. Here are just a few statistics:
- Companies that regularly blog generate 67% more sales leads
- Businesses where blogging is a high priority get 13 times higher ROI than those where it is of low-importance
- It has a massive uplift on your Google ranking (SEO)
- They keep on working all the time they’re on your site – do it once, it lasts as long as you want it to
What should I blog about?
You are an expert in your field. You may think that a lot of what you do is ‘routine’. Which it is, of course – but only to you. However, to those who can’t do your job, it is very interesting, and knowing more about it will help them make a decision… in your favour.
The best blogs are informative, interesting and easy to read. One of the easiest ways of doing this is through story-telling (or, in other words a case study). Another good method is to simply give your ‘top tips’ on how to do something or choose the right service.
All the statistics say that blogging regularly is the trick – but how often is ‘regularly’? The short answer is you can’t do it too often. The statistics show that the more you do the more leads you generate.
Can I get help with my blogging?
Yes of course! Someone running a business simply doesn’t have time to blog consistently. So the simplest solution is to get help in.
How to choose someone to help you?
In order of importance, you should look for someone who:
- Understands your sales messages thoroughly
- Has a good grasp on who they are talking to and why
- Can write good quality ‘you’ copy
- Knows which phrases create a response
- Uses good grammar, spelling and punctuation
Least important is being familiar with website or social media!
If you don’t have anyone within your business who can do this, then you can outsource the work. We are experts in writing high quality blogs (even ones about engineering or complex case law). We also provide training in blog writing, if you have someone who has promise.