Successful Lead Generation
Lead Generation from Ryall Marketing Watford
Finding good prospects
Fundamentally there are two types of lead:
Ones you’ve found, for example, via:
- Desk research
- Asking for introductions
- Physical prospecting (door-knocking)
- Events and exhibitions
Ones who have found you, such as:
- Web leads
- Inbound enquiry via phone, email or visit
- Introductions and referrals (often obtained via networks… see above!)
- Social media enquiries
The art of lead generation usually means where you have actively identified prospects, gone after them and then obtained an appointment – from then onwards, it becomes the ‘sales pipeline’. Although this, in our book, encompasses the process of creating good-quality, inbound leads as well.
Managing your sales pipeline
Effectively managing the sales ‘pipeline’ or process can be very challenging for any company.
Following up exhibition leads, chasing a response to a quote or proactively finding prospective customers is often delayed (if done at all) and consequently sales opportunities can be lost.
It needn’t be like that! Here at Ryall Marketing we know the importance of lead generation, and getting in contact with prospective and current customers at the right time, with a clear and attractive proposition. It’s just a question of finding the time, which is where we can help you. We can support or implement your sales process from beginning to end.
We can help you implement:
- Contact strategy: plan how, when and what
- Appointment setting and lead follow-up
- Up-selling and cross-selling – seize the opportunity
- Customer surveys: understand more, put things right
- Telemarketing, direct mail, Eshots, advertising, events & exhibitions
Outsourcing these activities frees up your staff to focus on their real areas of expertise. Our specialists are trained to complete these activities to an outstanding level. This saves your training budget and produces qualified leads or sales.
Ryall Marketing are a Marketing Agency Watford, specialising in lead generation for SMEs.