Social Media – Making It Happen
Social Media – Making It Happen by Ryall Marketing Agency Watford London
Actually, for almost all companies or organisations, there is worth in social platforms. The trick is to choose the right ones to invest your time in and know how to make the most of the medium. And there are plenty for you to choose from… from Facebook to Twitter, from YouTube to Instagram, and not forgetting LinkedIn.
What can social media do for me?
Social media will do all of the following for you, given the right content and timing:
- Direct lead generation
- Obtain introductions from referrers
- Increase sales from your existing customers
- Generate more traffic to your website
- Increase awareness of your business and products
- Allow your customers & referrers to ‘share’ your marketing
- Gain valuable ranking points with Google (SEO)
Which social media should I use?
– I can’t do them all!
To determine which social media platforms are going to be of use to you, you need to decide:
a) who your audience should be
b) what you want to achieve, and
c) what you wish to communicate
Your audience could be your prospective end-clients, but equally it could be referrers, current clients, influencers, business partners, staff and suppliers. Each different group may require the use of different social media platforms, with significantly different messages.
There may be some platforms which you think are a ‘maybe’, but do provide good ‘ranking points’ to help your Google indexing (SEO) of your website. So, if YouTube and Google+ are in the ‘maybe’ list, then think again – they are excellent for improving your search engine results.
We can help you make it happen
Many SMEs do not have the resources, nor the skill set, to make the most of social media. Posting with regularity (which could be several times a day!), is nigh on impossible. This is where an expert will be able to help you. We can assist you to:
- Choose the best social media platforms for you
- Prioritise these, so the most important receive the greatest effort
- Create a practical plan of implementation
- Brand and present them correctly
- Create great posts (or tweets) to get the best results
- Give it the ‘tender loving care’ it needs, consistently
- Ensure that the posts maximise the SEO ranking for your website
- Use all the features that each platform offers (for example, on LinkedIn you can get introductions and referrals, and use their database!)